Saturday, June 23, 2012

RV Day 5


Happy half-way! We made it to Kansas. Let's talk about the video, shall we? I made the mistake of letting Kenzie and Sam take control of the camera for a bit, and they filmed me eating. I paid with my dignity, and learned that if I want anyone to think I'm attractive, never to let them see me eat. Also, apparently, Sam is attracted to raisins now. Interesting.

On another note, rip-sticking is my jam. Well, it was, until Sam turned out to be better than me. I can rip-stick uphill, and he can jump on from a standstill, so we're tied until one of us learns how to wheelie. Oh, and Kenzie grants you full permission to laugh at the end, but you should still cringe a little bit, if you have any sympathy at all.

Finally, Sam would like you all to know that he's named himself "co-editor" of the video blog. Lovely.

3 comments:

  1. This video rocks and Sam is so awesome with that new trick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam just made my day, and Kenzie I hope you're ok!
    <3 u Reagan
    ~ Olivia P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adventure you are on! It's so much fun to "join along" and see snippets of your trip, very well done I might add! Of course we really miss you guys, its awfully quiet here at the compound!!! Keep posting when you can because we are enjoying your trip right along with you!
    Carol and the clan

    ReplyDelete

say whatever strikes your fancy, but please, respectfully.