Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cat Fabric




I got snail mail today! There's nothing better than opening real mail. Nothing. Especially when it's from a cool place like illdownhill.

Beyond the sweet logo, let's look at that gorgeous swatch of cat fabric, which I have been absolutely itching to get for the past few days, because I'm going to do something really cool with it. Haven't decided what yet, so don't hold your breath, but enjoy these super girly ideas. 

It could be a quilted wallet thing. Because I have a ton of fabric scraps. And I don't actually own a wallet thing. 
I'm generally not a bow person, but this could be seriously adorable.
Modpodge and wooden beads makes cool fabric necklaces. This might be my favorite thing.



I totally have a crush on the guy that sent me this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever strikes your fancy, but please, respectfully.