Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Purse

So I needed a new purse, and I probably could've found a normal one, and I probably could've hunted a bit in some upscale consignment shops, but then the lovely Sara and I went junk shopping. Enjoy these things.


This is beautiful 
This was probably one of the coolest junk shop finds ever.


Little Red Riding Hood is quality literature.

You can't see the 3D here, but that is indeed little Red.
Gas mask bag from WW2. Isn't it gorgeous? 


Cleaning up some rust.




Basically, I fell in love with the bag, soaked it with some Woolite and cleaned off as much of the rust as I could with baking soda/vinegar. I thought about putting in a new liner, but the pockets are in really good condition, so I think I might leave it as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever strikes your fancy, but please, respectfully.