Saturday, May 7, 2011

Delete Comment

To Anonymous on Venting, of 5/6/11.

Yours is the first comment I'm refusing to post, due to the staggering amount of obscenity you chose to use. Sorry. You might want to take your own advice though, on getting a life and stopping complaining. This isn't your blog, and this isn't your problem. Didn't your mother teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

And no, not everyone hates me. Anyway, being genuinely loved by just one person is worth more than being hated by many. I'm going to continue writing, thank you. It's better to make waves than to go with the flow. That's how I live my life, and a part of me I cannot change. Confidence, my friend, confidence. You have my pity. I'm open to criticisms, so long as they can be constructive. Comments like yours will be deleted. 

Best of luck to you.
Oh, and since you can't seem to get it right, my name is Reagan. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever strikes your fancy, but please, respectfully.