Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Following

Hello dear reader! A bit of a personal update on OrganizedChaos instead of a real post tonight. A few of you have mentioned following this blog, which is lovely and possible...

Option One. Blogger seems to like other bloggers, so technically, you need an "official google account" to create a blog and be a "real" follower of mine. It's free and fun and then we can all have blogs together and do bloggish stuff. But keeping a blog is a time-suck. So...

Option Two. You take the advice of my personal resident geek troll, and set up an RSS feed for yourself. Which is really tricky. But I love you all very much, SO I MADE IT EASY PEASY. There's now a NEATO new box over on the right side here called "follow by email."

Type in your email, answer the random squiggly security thing so you're not a robot, and then confirm it. Then, whenever I write a new post, it'll send you a nice little email saying "Reagan wrote something lovely, go read it!" or along those lines, and if I don't write anything, which would be very sad, it won't bother you, and you can unsubscribe at any time, which won't hurt my feelings much.

Anyway, it's pretty great. Though really, keep checking around here, for updates and new layouts and tweets and all that jazz. Plus, Google would pay me if I had enough web traffic, which would be awesome, right?

Anyway, I love your comments. Remember, I take criticism pretty well, and I take praise pretty well too.

1 comment:

  1. Feedburner... I'm impressed. Good work soldier! (and wow, the IT department even got a shoutout)

    ...who else could it be?

    ReplyDelete

say whatever strikes your fancy, but please, respectfully.