Wednesday, September 21, 2011

IDH

Hi everyone! So, if you avidly stalk my blog, which I very much hope you do, you'll notice a neat little picture has replaced my twitter picture as a sidebar ad. This is partly because I got into an irreconcilable fight with my twitter feed and it's stubbornly refusing to apologize, and partly because of illdownhill.

Illdownhill is a really cool blog, mainly about long boarding,  but basically about spreading the sensation of downhill euphoria, which works because, you know, I fall downhill a lot. Kidding. Maybe. Anyway, the writer is amazingly wonderful. It's well written, with neat videos and tee-shirts and adventures, so go check it out.


So go start a blog, or comment with a cool blog or website you want to share. If I like it, it'll get a cute little sidebar ad of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever strikes your fancy, but please, respectfully.